Saturday, November 10, 2012

knitting while I don't really have knitting flow

i really don't have knitting flow. I know it's been a problem for all of october. i'm still only halfway through my weeping angels socks, and I'm knitting a mystery shawl, a new cowl design, and a swatch for a future cable design that i hope will actually be a dress. but I don't really feel like i focus long enough to accomplish any work.

so maybe I need to just have a bit of fair dividing on my project. Sundays is ufo day and i'll need to do some more frogging.  i think my other sock should be my travel knitting, so i'll work on it on wednesdays and thursdays. thursday is also clue day for my mystery shawl, so it might be good knitting night take-along. Fridays is my design day. I'm nearly finished my swatch for the big cable, and then that project is being set aside. so maybe i'll do it on monday....

No comments: