Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sean sheep generic raglan sweater

...I don't have it in me to do a whole bunch of complicated cables, at the moment. The sean sheep is just a top down raglan, very plain jane mindless stockinette I can pick up and put down.

and even that sparks future project ideas. I have some more bargain yarn stashed away, and I'm going to make a dress from it. crazy to knit fall and winter garments in may, but...

The linen is intimidating me, bigtime. I'm scared that two skeins aren't going to be enough for a top. I can't stockinette it because it will bias. I didn't really want to make a lace top from this yarn, but I don't see much choice. so the linen project is still percolating, while I think it over and decide what's going to be best for it.

And i'm looking forward to this sweater. I think it's going to be just what I want - a classic.

No comments: